Piles of twisted metal, castoff garbage, and mechanical detritus litter every inch of the Skrapyard. Look hard enough and you're sure to find the remnants of dozens of failed projects and doomed machinery.
Maybe it's the home base of da biggest and da strongest orks, collecting scraps from da 'umies, or the gang hideout for a band of mercenaries out in the ashen wastes. Or maybe it's just a run down old pile of junk full of the rubble and rubbish from modern day marvels. The Skrapyard is the perfect setting for any game that requires a bit of a junkyard brawl.
The Skrapyard is a highly detailed mat suitable for modern day and sci-fi wargaming. Key design features of this mat include:
- Highly detailed piles of rubbish - look for your favorite easter eggs!
- Dusty open areas with plenty of opportunity for terrain placement
- Cracked earth and sand, a most inhospitable environment
All Skirmish Mats are premium play surfaces, made in the USA using the finest sublimation printing techniques, ensuring your mat will be vibrant and full of color and detail, perfect for gaming.
Each mat is custom designed by the Skirmish Mats team, and many can be easily combined with other Skirmish Mats to make larger battlefields, perfect for any game type or point level.
All of our mats are designed with storytelling in mind. Each features numerous points of interest to allow you, the player, to tell your own story. The battlefield is the third player in your game -- shouldn't it play as hard as you?
- Multiple size options for different game systems:
- 22x30" - Regulation size for Warhammer 40,000 Kill Team
- 44x30" - Minimum size for Warhammer 40,000 Combat Patrol and Incursion games, great for other game systems
- 2.5mm thick - perfect for dice rolling
- Neoprene no-slip backing
- Square corners - easy to combine for a larger battlefield
- Due to the printing process, final dimensions and design may differ slightly from image