Rust, grime, and filth cake every inch of the metal design on this mat. Each full square is roughly 2x2" -- the ideal size for all of your modular terrain.
Perfect for Necromunda or any other futuristic gang warfare, deep space ship deck plating, a manufactory, underhive, or any other mechanical, industrial setting.
Key design features of this mat include:
- Plentiful hazard stripes - you can never be too careful!
- Rust, grime, and spattered blood - tell your own tales about where it came from
- Hatches, pistons, and other unique panels to represent machinery, shipworks, and other points of interest
All Skirmish Mats are premium play surfaces, made in the USA using the finest sublimation printing techniques, ensuring your mat will be vibrant and full of color and detail, perfect for gaming.
Each mat is custom designed by Skirmish Mats team, and most can be easily combined with other Skirmish Mats to make larger battlefields, perfect for any game type or point level.
All of our mats are designed with story telling in mind. Each features numerous points of interest to allow you, the player, to tell your own story. The battlefield is the third player in your game -- shouldn't it play as hard as you?
- Perfect size options for different game systems
- 22x30" - regulation size for Kill Team
- 44x30" - excellent for combat patrol or incursions
- 36x36" - great for Necromunda, Crisis Protocol, or other skirmish games
- 2.5mm thick - perfect for dice rolling
- Neoprene no-slip backing
- Square corners - easy to combine for a larger battlefield
- Due to the printing process, final dimensions and design may differ slightly from image
This was my first time ordering one of the Skirmish battle maps after I saw them recommended from a Necromunda YouTube channel, and I'm happy to say it has exceeded my expectations! 10/10 quality and design, will definitely be ordering more in the future.
Looks great and feels good. Well worth the purchase to help quickly set up for Necromunda games.
Got these and I started ine for a game of Space Station Zero and it was nice and smooth. No furry texture at all which I was warned about with this type of mat. The level of detail of the floor is great and adds to the immersion. My only complaints is that it's a bit folded up due to not being rolled up in the middle but that's begun flattening up. I'm very happy with fhe mat indeed!
Industrial Zone Mat
Great mat. Perfect for Necromunda. Wish it came with a case to transport but still worth the money.