Rust, grime, and filth cake every inch of the metal design on this mat. Each full square is roughly 2x2" -- the ideal size for all of your modular terrain.
Perfect for Necromunda or any other futuristic gang warfare, deep space ship deck plating, a manufactory, underhive, or any other mechanical, industrial setting.
Key design features of this mat include:
- Plentiful hazard stripes - you can never be too careful!
- Rust, grime, and spattered blood - tell your own tales about where it came from
- Hatches, pistons, and other unique panels to represent machinery, shipworks, and other points of interest
All Skirmish Mats are premium play surfaces, made in the USA using the finest sublimation printing techniques, ensuring your mat will be vibrant and full of color and detail, perfect for gaming.
Each mat is custom designed by Skirmish Mats team, and most can be easily combined with other Skirmish Mats to make larger battlefields, perfect for any game type or point level.
All of our mats are designed with story telling in mind. Each features numerous points of interest to allow you, the player, to tell your own story. The battlefield is the third player in your game -- shouldn't it play as hard as you?
- Perfect size options for different game systems
- 22x30" - regulation size for Kill Team
- 44x30" - excellent for combat patrol or incursions
- 36x36" - great for Necromunda, Crisis Protocol, or other skirmish games
- 2.5mm thick - perfect for dice rolling
- Neoprene no-slip backing
- Square corners - easy to combine for a larger battlefield
- Due to the printing process, final dimensions and design may differ slightly from image
This mat is beautifully printed and an excellent look for my Kill Team and Necromunda games. super happy with its look and construction. Will def buy some of the other prints styles and sizes.
Really cool mat for Necromunda. It took a month to get here! Not to happy about that.
Hey Seth! So glad to hear you're enjoying your mat! Pre-orders can definitely take a while to arrive, but we'll always do our best to meet or beat the delivery estimate we provide when you're shopping. Happy gaming!
I picked up the 3'x3' industrial zone mat to play Necromunda and it is awesome! High quality, perfect size for the game and lots of cool details on it.
Industrial Zone Mat
I got the Industrial Zone mat, and I cannot overstate how good the print quality is. Very crisp image with consistent patterning. Better print quality than other neoprene mats, at half the price.
If I had a choice, I would prefer rounded corners to prevent fraying in the long term, but so far the mat has held up to everything very well. I will be back for other mats when my group moves on to other games.