Rust, grime, and filth cake every inch of the metal design on this mat. Each full square is 2x2" -- exactly the right size for all of your modular terrain.
Perfect for futuristic gang warfare, deep space ship deck plating, a manufactory, underhive, or any other mechanical, industrial setting. Precisely sized for games of Kill Team, or use multiple mats together to create an incredible setting for Necromunda!
Key design features of this mat include:
- Plentiful hazard stripes - you can never be too careful!
- Rust, grime, and spattered blood - tell your own tales about where it came from
- Hatches, pistons, and other unique panels to represent machinery, shipworks, and other points of interest
All Skirmish Mats are premium play surfaces, made in the USA using the finest sublimation printing techniques, ensuring your mat will be vibrant and full of color and detail, perfect for gaming.
Each mat is custom designed by Skirmish Mats team, and most can be easily combined with other Skirmish Mats to make larger battlefields, perfect for any game type or point level.
All of our mats are designed with story telling in mind. Each features numerous points of interest to allow you, the player, to tell your own story. The battlefield is the third player in your game -- shouldn't it play as hard as you?
- Perfect size options for different game systems
- 22x30" - regulation size for Kill Team
- 44x30" - excellent for combat patrol or incursions
- 36x36" - great for Necromunda, Crisis Protocol, or other large skirmish games
- 2.5mm thick - perfect for dice rolling
- Neoprene no-slip backing
- Square corners - easy to combine for a larger battlefield
- Due to the printing process, final dimensions and design may differ slightly from image
This mat was perfect for my Necromunda games. Shipping was fast, and it is made in the US. I like this mat better than the Necromunda tiles because it is compatible with everything, and I don't have to worry about the "lock in place" grooves.
I will be getting the Frozen Fjord next! Both the quality, and aesthetic is top notch. If you see a mat that you like, get it before it sells out.
I love the industrial look and compatibility with my sci-fi games. Hoping someday there will be larger mat options in the same print, and maybe some more sci-fi prints! Shipped really quickly safely. Will buy again!
This is an excellent mat with good quality. Perfect for our games of Necromunda. Shipping was quick and communication was good.
Perfect for starting to play stargrave
This mat has detailed printing and seems at least 1mm thicker than the other mats I own. Great quality at an even better price considering how expensive and hard to get tiles are in US