Rust, grime, and filth cake every inch of the metal design on this mat. Each full square is 2x2" -- exactly the right size for all of your modular terrain.
Perfect for futuristic gang warfare, deep space ship deck plating, a manufactory, underhive, or any other mechanical, industrial setting. Precisely sized for games of Kill Team, or use multiple mats together to create an incredible setting for Necromunda!
Key design features of this mat include:
- Plentiful hazard stripes - you can never be too careful!
- Rust, grime, and spattered blood - tell your own tales about where it came from
- Hatches, pistons, and other unique panels to represent machinery, shipworks, and other points of interest
All Skirmish Mats are premium play surfaces, made in the USA using the finest sublimation printing techniques, ensuring your mat will be vibrant and full of color and detail, perfect for gaming.
Each mat is custom designed by Skirmish Mats team, and most can be easily combined with other Skirmish Mats to make larger battlefields, perfect for any game type or point level.
All of our mats are designed with story telling in mind. Each features numerous points of interest to allow you, the player, to tell your own story. The battlefield is the third player in your game -- shouldn't it play as hard as you?
- Perfect size options for different game systems
- 22x30" - regulation size for Kill Team
- 44x30" - excellent for combat patrol or incursions
- 36x36" - great for Necromunda, Crisis Protocol, or other large skirmish games
- 2.5mm thick - perfect for dice rolling
- Neoprene no-slip backing
- Square corners - easy to combine for a larger battlefield
- Due to the printing process, final dimensions and design may differ slightly from image
Awesome mat great detail
It’s awesome. Exactly what I’ve been looking for.
I like it. Came as advertised. The printed art looks good. I haven't had it for very long so have no useage feedback.
This mat is awesome. It's heavy and thick with vibrant coloring, it looks like it will hold up to lots of use. Which is good because now that the pandemic is over it's time to get to playing again.