Rust, grime, and filth cake every inch of the metal design on this mat. Each full square is roughly 2x2" -- the ideal size for all of your modular terrain.
Perfect for Necromunda or any other futuristic gang warfare, deep space ship deck plating, a manufactory, underhive, or any other mechanical, industrial setting.
Key design features of this mat include:
- Plentiful hazard stripes - you can never be too careful!
- Rust, grime, and spattered blood - tell your own tales about where it came from
- Hatches, pistons, and other unique panels to represent machinery, shipworks, and other points of interest
All Skirmish Mats are premium play surfaces, made in the USA using the finest sublimation printing techniques, ensuring your mat will be vibrant and full of color and detail, perfect for gaming.
Each mat is custom designed by Skirmish Mats team, and most can be easily combined with other Skirmish Mats to make larger battlefields, perfect for any game type or point level.
All of our mats are designed with story telling in mind. Each features numerous points of interest to allow you, the player, to tell your own story. The battlefield is the third player in your game -- shouldn't it play as hard as you?
- Perfect size options for different game systems
- 22x30" - regulation size for Kill Team
- 44x30" - excellent for combat patrol or incursions
- 36x36" - great for Necromunda, Crisis Protocol, or other skirmish games
- 2.5mm thick - perfect for dice rolling
- Neoprene no-slip backing
- Square corners - easy to combine for a larger battlefield
- Due to the printing process, final dimensions and design may differ slightly from image
its great, exactly what i was looking for. Will probably get the 3x3 at a later date. fantastic quality and delivery was speedy.
It's great for nearly any urban/factory/sci-fi game type.
The 3x3s are perfect for necromunda ash wastes and underhive settings, quality is top!
I got the Industrial Zone mat for Kill Team and Necromunda boards. The printing is high quality and looks great, the mat rolls up for storage and provides a nice play surface (and keeps me from getting into trouble with my wife for scratching the table with models or terrain).
The mat arrived quickly and looked like the photograph. It pairs well with my scenery. High quality material. Love it. Would recommend.